Exclusive: More Details On The Zylofon 102.1fm Invasion.Sammyflex,Blakk Rasta And Others To Be On Air Soon

Just after showbizpunch.com had broken the news that Sammyflex will be on Zylofon 102.1fm with an entertainment morning show,your reliable showbiz and lifestyle website has more information on the Zylofon Invasion.

Reliable information available to showbizpunch.com indicates that all things being equal, Zylofon 102.1 FM will start airing its programmes effective November 1,2017.

The information also has it that the station will 70% of its programmes in the English Language and the remaining 30% in Twi.

Zylofon 102.1fm will mainly concentrate on Entertainment and Current Affairs and most importantly, Sammyflex would be in charge of the Entertainment Morning Show from 7am to 11am from Mondays to Fridays.

Entertainment pundits such as Bulldog,Betrand Nana Turkson,Mel Kwesi Davies,Willie Roi,Mic Yamoah and others would join him on the show and its very likely that Nii Ashley a.k.a Mr.Massive would be in charge of Production for the Entertainment Morning Show.

Its also expected that their Newspaper Review programme will be aired from 12pm to 2pm.

Showbizpunch.com can also indicate that Blakk Rasta is expected to be the host of the station’s Drive Time Show from 2pm to 6pm.

With the station’s Newspaper Review Programme, discussions are ongoing to get a female to host the show and already names such as Baisiwaa Dowuona,Nana Aba Anamoah,Babie Dapaah,etc have come up but if the discussions do not yield any positive feedback,Zylofon 102.1fm may fall on Ato Kwamena Dadzie to host the show even though other names are under consideration.

Showbizpunch.com will keep you more updated on the Zylofon invasion.